At Rochester Residential & Commercial Cleaning LLC, we’ve always valued the safety and protection of our clients and our staff. That’s why we are bonded and insured, participate in workers compensation and we offer health benefits to qualified staff.
It’s the right thing to do!
It should come as no surprise then, that COVID-19 made it clear that a higher standard of cleaning is needed from Residential and Commercial Cleaning Companies like ours, in order to help limit it’s spread… So we upped our game to ensure that we are still able to provide the safest, cleanest service to our clients, no matter what the situation.
That’s right, we’re now certified in GBAC protocol for response and remediation and use of personal protective equipment (PPE), tools, and equipment with an emphasis on SARS-CoV-2 /COVID-19.
The GBAC trains workers to be Microbial Warriors™. Arming our team of cleaning professionals with the planning, knowledge and processes needed to respond to a biohazard crisis like Covid 19. This certification included training in:
- Preventative, response, infection control, and contamination control measures to known or potential infectious disease outbreak situations. This section includes emphasis on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- Importance of proper cleaning and disinfection for health
- GBAC protocol for response and remediation
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE), tools, and equipment
- Cleaners and disinfectants based on the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogens Guidance in the United States
This certification was the right thing to do as we all work to limit the spread of COVID-19.
If you’re not a client yet and you’d like a quote Click Here.
You can also call us at (248) 961-2063.