Covid-19 Policies and Procedures to protect your family and our staff. Cleaning your home is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like the new Covid-19 or the FLU. We aim to provide excellent service, especially in times such as these when viruses can be overwhelming. WHO (World Health Organization) and the CDC (Center for Disease Control) have provided basic protective measures, and we will be following those guidelines. All of our Cleaners have been educated on protective procedures. Here is a link to the CDC “Steps to prevent illness”
What Rochester Residential and Commercial Cleaning is doing to keep our Clients and Staff safe:
- Increasing our cleaning protocols. Our employees will be wearing disposable gloves in your home while cleaning. They will be disinfecting all high-touch surfaces such as light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, toilets, faucets and sinks with our disinfectant cleaner.
- Disinfecting equipment before entering a Client’s home and after leaving a client’s home. Increasing the usage of hand sanitizer by staff.
- Creating a distributed workforce. We are now working as Solo cleaners. Along with its other benefits, this method reduces the likelihood of social spread among team members.
- Our staff will not be coming to your home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We know it is our duty to help slow the transmission of Covid-19 and to be extra diligent in assessing our own health.
- The CDC recommends 6ft distance from anyone sick. We have asked the cleaners to stay 6ft from all people while cleaning. No hugs or handshakes.
- To protect our employees and clients, we will not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
- We are asking all our clients to please call to cancel their appointment if they are sick.
If you’re not a client yet and you’d like a quote Click Here.
You can also call us at (248) 961-2063.